Perfect for nights out with friends or a special someone :)
1. Elizabeth Arden Color Intrigue Eyeshadow Duo Tulle/Smoke
2. The Face Shop Color Nuance Intense BL605
3. Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Brown
4. The Face Shop All About Mascara #3 Power Volume
5. Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher 05 Lovely Pink
6. Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips Talk PK008
7. Etude House Dear My Crystal Gloss CPK001
Step 1 (optional): Apply an eye primer.
Step 2: Take 'Tulle' and apply it all over the eyelid.
Step 3: Use 'Smoke' on the crease and blend it in.
Step 4: Take BL605 and apply the shadow on the outer crease area. Blend it well into 'Smoke' and towards the lash line also.
Step 5: Continue to blend any remaining harsh eye shadow lines.
Step 6: Use Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner to line your lashline. (Optional: line your waterline also)
Step 7: Curl lashes and apply two coats of The Face Shop All About Mascara
Step 8: Apply blush lightly on your cheeks. (Location depending on your face shape)
Step 9: Swipe Dear My Blooming Lips Talk PK008 on your lips, straight from the tube.
Step 10: Dab some gloss (Dear my Crystal Gloss) on top.
Pictures of the finished look:
I don't know why when I film and take pictures the quality is great, but after I import, edit and export the video it's all ergh... :|
What do you guys think? Are there any other tutorials you would like to see? :)