Today I'm going to share with you all, my recent purchases in the beauty department. I've been spending a lot of time in the mall lately, not because I want to (though nobody but my wallet is complaining), but because boyfriend has been attending a series of seminars every Saturday - which is our hangout day - and I have no where else to stay. Needless to say, it's hard to resist buying something when you spend hours alone in the mall :p
Just an FYI: since I've bought these things separately over the course of the past months, this is going to be a collective haul.
1. Celeteque Clarifying Shampoo (Php 200) - this product is supposed to be used once a week in order to cleanse the hair of all the gunk and residue that gets left on it during the week.
2. Etude House Look at My Eyes Cafe 3PK004 (Php 198) - a beautiful deep burgundy shade.
3. Etude House Hairtools Bangs Cut Kit (Php 448) - I've been very curious to see if this will make trimming my bangs easier for me to do. It comes with a pair of scissors and the hair clip.
4. Brush Shower Cleaner ( Php 428) - Curious to try out their brush cleaner
5. Mascara Guard (Php 0) - I got this as a GWP for spending at least 1k at Etude :)
A closer look at the mascara guard
6. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Sweetheart
(Php 400) - I bought this online from Stuff in Style
! It's a great online shop and I recommend you all to check it out. This retails at Php 575 if bought in the mall.
7. Real Techniques Core Collection brush set (P945) - I also bought this from Stuff in Style. I've always wanted to try their brushes because it seems every beauty guru out there is raving about it!
8. Human Nature Cleansing Oil
(Php 295) - I heard from Asahi Sasaki
, a beautiful Japanese Youtuber, that she prefers using cleansing oil rather than a cleansing cream. I decided to try it for myself! (I normally use a cream)
9. Nyx Megashine Lip Gloss in Beige (Php 360) - I got this from the new NYX store in SM Megamall. I love these lip glosses!
10. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Berry Couture (Php 450) - I got this on sale (back when it was on sale..). I've been eyeing this shade for forever, and now I have it yay!
11. Femme Fresh Make up Remover and Cleansing Wipes (Php 59) - I just decided to try some new wipes...
12. Foot Ease Gel Cushions (Php 119) - Some of my shoes really really hurt the soles of my feet :( But they're pretty so I want to wear them. So I bought these to see if they'll ease the pain.
13. Wet N Wild Color Icon Lip Liner in Burgundy Wine (Php 119) - This is the longest lip liner pencil I've ever seen. I love the Color Icon Eye Shadows, so I decided to try out a lip liner too.
14. Wet N Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow in Lust (Php 499) - I've been itching to get my hands on more Color Icon Eye Shadows. I decided to get this one since I love that it has matte and shimmer shades to create a really nice smokey look.
And that's it! The Wet N Wild stuff I actually bought at the start of this month haha. They weren't supposed to be part of this post, but I decided to include them anyway.
I'm so excited to try all these products out. Let me know if you have any requests for reviews or if any of you have tried these products already. I'd love to hear from you!
Labels: beauty, haul