Empties: 2015 Face Products
Apparently I used up a lot of products since my last empties post because my little empties bag was overflowing already! So I'm back with another empties post :)
As there are a lot of products to talk about, I'll be splitting the post up into a series of four.
For this week, I'll do face products. Let's jump right into it!
1. Watsons Round Puffs - My go-to cotton pads. I've mentioned these so many times already, I'm sure you don't want to hear about it anymore :p
2. Silk Secrets Organics (Apricot) - Another long time favorite. They're cheap and they work. I use this to remove make up swatches and clean my face on days I don't wear much makeup.
3. Etude House Happy Teatime Cleansing Foam (Green Tea) - I bought this so long ago I can't even remember when! Heck, I don't think they even sell this anymore (do they?). I liked this cleanser since it made my face feel really clean and it smelled like green tea ♥♥♥ It was also really affordable. It took my ages to use this up and if Etude still sells this I would definitely repurchase.
4. Bifiesta Cleansing Lotion (Moist) - With all the hype around Bioderma, I was eager to try any cleaning water product. I tried this and fell in love. It removes make up completely and easily, and does not hurt my eyes. The smell reminds me of coconuts :)
5. Watsons Nose Pore Strips (Hawaiian Volcanic Ash) - Old favorite again. I love these nose strips. Best ones for me.
6. L'oreal Revitalift Eye Cream - This product was a pretty thick formula compared to other eye creams I've tried. It felt more moisturizing and did seem to minimize the lines I have around my eyes.
7. Celeteque Alcohol Free Toner (Hydration) - I like to use this when my skin is feeling dry. I definitely feel that it hydrates my skin, or at least makes my moisturizer work a little better.
8. Olay All in One Fairness Day Cream - I finished both the 20g and 40g bottles, so I think you can tell how much I love this product! :) It's a very good moisturizer that hydrates without leaving your face feeling extremely sticky. It is water based so it leaves a cooling effect when you put it on. I highly recommend this product! I even included it on my Reeco Profile! (I'll explain more about Reeco below).
9. Systema Tooth and Gum Care Active Toothpaste - I got this as a sample from somewhere I can't remember. It was nice and minty. Cleaned my teeth. Toothpaste isn't exciting haha!
10. Garnier Light Intensive Brightening Scrub - I believe I got this from a BDJ box from long ago, I only finished it up this year! It was a great cleanser and I loved using this at the end of the day to wash my face. My skin always looked brighter after I used it.
11. The Body Shop Eau de Toilette (Japanese Cherry Blossom) - Okay, so this isn't really a face product and I'm not sure why I included it in the picture lol. This is my favorite perfume ever. I would call it my signature scent. This is a really old bottle (they've already changed the packaging) and I only used it up now because I keep saving it! It has a soft flowery scent with a subtle powedery hint. I fail at scent descriptions. I've already bought another bottle :) Love love love this!!
I think I did a pretty good job of clearing out old products that I had, a trend that will continue throughout this empties series :D I'm very proud of myself!
My next post about the hair products that I've used up. Please look out for it :) Thank you for reading!
* Reeco is a website that features product recommendations. It's a great place to check out what other people like and recommend. It's kind of like reading a blog, but you can seek out recommendations from so many other people - all in one place. You can even follow other people to see what products they post. You can read more about them through their website.