Continuing from where I left off with the last Empties post, here are the body products I was able to use up so far.
1. The Body Shop Spa Wisdom Morocco (Black Olive and Argan Oil Scrub) - I've had this for AGES. It was one of the first products I got from The Body Shop. I loved this product so much I avoided using it unless I had a special occasion. I have a love/hate relationship with the smell, but darn does this thing work well. No matter how many scrubs I've tried, nothing compares.
2. Human Nature Hand and Foot Salve (Strawberry) - I loved the smell of this, it really smelled like fresh strawberries! It did a pretty good job of moisturizing my hands and feet, but tended to become a bit sticky if not rubbed in well. It's all natural so you would also need to pay attention to the expiration date. (Warning: it stinks when expired)
3. Watsons Sakura Bella Hand and Body Lotion - I didn't like this much as the smell was faint and the consistency too watery for me. Won't be repurchasing.
4. Olay Body Wash
(Age Defying - Revitalizing
) - This is one of the BEST body washes I have ever tried. You only need a little for your whole body and it doesn't dry your skin out. It smells good and makes you feel clean. I cannot say enough good things about this and I do look forward to trying more variants. (I posted quick review on another Olay body wash here
5. Body Treats Anti Bacterial Hand Soap (Sweet Pea) - This was a lovely smelling hand soap. The only thing I did not like about this was the packaging. I always prefer a pump for hand soap, rather than a normal bottle. I don't want to have to hold the bottle; my hands are dirty!
6. Dove Go Fresh Nourishing Body Wash (Energize - Grapefruit & Lemongrass) - I had very high hopes for this product as it was from Dove and I really like their shampoo. I was disappointed to discover that I had to use a lot of product to make it lather well :( The scent was very invigorating though.
7. Marks and Spencer Hand and Body Lotion (White Peach and Almond) - This is an ancient bottle of my favorite scent from Marks & Spencer. It was a gift from my godparents from god knows when. I had actually forgotten I had it until I found it at the very back of my dresser cabinet. I love love love the scent of this and was surprised to find that the consistency hadn't changed so I used what was left on my hands (okay maybe eww because it's old but don't judge me k? hahaha). This lotion - as with other lotions from this brand - absorbs well into the skin. The scent lingers for quite some time too! My sister already bought me another bottle of this <3
8. Watsons Exfoliating Body Scrub (Cucumber Melon) - If I were to base my review of this on scent alone, this is awesome. It smells so refreshing and clean and urgh - I love it. As a scrub though, I don't think it did much for me. I needed to use a lot of product to get a decent amount of scrubbies to scrub with (do you get me), so I ended up finishing this pretty quickly. I would buy this maybe just for my hands or something, but for a full body scrub I'd just go with Body Shop.
That's it for this post! I'll be back next time with the last empties post I have lined up - make up! :) Thank you for reading~
Labels: beauty, empties