Whew, where did the year go?! I knew I was supposed to finish this like ages ago, but life always seems to overwhelm me during the last few months of the year.
Anyway, I may as well get on with finishing this empties series with the last post on makeup:
1. ELF Eyelid Primer (Sheer) - If you want an inexpensive eye shadow primer that keeps the color on your lids lasting all day, then this one's for you. This primer is easy to apply, dries quickly and gets the job done. It's not the best primer out there, but heck - it works.
2. Etude House Dear My Milky Gloss (BE101) - I bought this since I wanted a nude gloss for days when I would wear a natural look. I liked it, though the texture was a bit sticky. It applied very sheer - more than I had expected. But the smell guys, it smelled AMAZING kind of like candy!! As time went by though, I found myself reaching for it less and when I found it again, it had already gone bad :/
3. Maybelline Baby Lips
) - I mentioned before that I had a bad allergic reaction to Chapstick a few years back (mentioned that story here
) and because of that I'm a bit more cautious when buying lip balm since certain ingredients tend to trigger my allergy. This product did not cause me any problems with my allergy, but at the same time did not really moisturize my lips. I felt that it made my lips a little greasy feeling - like putting oil on top but it never absorbed into my lips. It might just be because of my allergy, but yeah..
4. Nichido Color Eyes Mascara and Eyeliner - This 2 in 1 product had me excited when I found it since it was so cheap! Upon trying it, I found that both were of pretty good quality. The liquid liner was great - the felt brush was thin and gave very precise lines. The mascara was not clumpy and gave a good amount of volume.
5. Etude House Dear My Darling Lipstick (PP903) - I remember that this was the first product I had ever bought at Etude. It was a pretty muted mauve color. I really liked it and I'm sad that it was discontinued.
6. Etude House Nail Polish (Matte) - This is another old Etude product, I believe it was also discontinued. I don't remember the line of this nail polish but I remember it was one of the first ones. This one was a matte finish nude polish. It was very pretty and different from the usual glossy finishes. But since it was matte, I found that it dried up/got gunky pretty quickly.
7. Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner
) - One of my favorite eyeliners! I love love love this so much. I've posted a review on this over here
. I've already bought myself a new one :D
And that's it! Finally done with my empties series for 2015 :) I really hope to post more during this year. I'm making that one of my goals for 2016. Do you guys have any goals for this year? Leave a comment about it!
Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you enjoyed reading!
Labels: beauty, empties