In recent years, online shopping has steadily grown grown in popularity as it opens new windows for consumers to buy products. There are many options nowadays to buy products online (especially ones we can't get here!), however I think we can agree that we are still sometimes at a disadvantage. Some sites sell the products at such high rates that you're turned off from buying the product. Also, we can't shop from sites that do not deliver to our home country. Another issue would be computing for the taxes and other fees that come with buying a product internationally. It's such a headache, and I'd rather not have to deal with that.
But what if I told you of a website that lets you shop from US merchant stores, computes the fees from you AND delivers the product straight to you? This is the service offered by USKOOP PH.
Uskoop PH (website: https://www.uskoop.com.ph/) is a one-stop shopping-and-shipping service that also takes care of shipping, customs & taxes with insurance. When you order via Uskoop, the price they give is inclusive of ALL charges so you know the full price you pay. Uskoop then delivers your package to your doorstep anywhere in the Philippines via air in 10-15 business days. You can order from different US online stores with a single checkout! No need to pay US Sales Tax and no need to use a US shipping Address. You won't need to worry about credit card acceptance outside your home country since Uskoop offers multiple payment options. Uskoop PH takes care of everything. You just have to choose your products and Uskoop will take care of everything from buying to shipping to your address to customer service and post-sale support. Amazing isn't it?
I tried out the site by visiting online shops like Amazon, Walmart, Nordstrom and even Tory Burch just to show you guys a glimpse of how it works. These are products I would definitely consider buying via Uskoop's services.
1. Using Nordstrom, I was able to find this cute bag by Soul Society. Uskoop was able to conveniently compute the other charges I would need to pay if I order this bag through them.
2. I've heard so many good things about this mascara and I found it on Walmart's website. Overall cost falls below Php 800 for this.
3. On Amazon, I found a good deal on a 12 pc makeup brush set that would only cost me Php 519.35. Add in shipping and the price is still below 1k. Considering that brush sets (especially 12 pc ones) usually cost at least 1k without shipping, this is a steal!
4. Out of curiosity, I tried Uskoop on the Tory Bruch website. Although Tory Burch does have branches here in Manila, it's always nice to have the option to buy things online eh? ;) This wallet would cost a total of almost Php12k if bought through Uskoop.
5. Lastly I checked out the Real Techniques Core Collection set on Amazon. This is easily available through various online sellers with various price ranges, but surprisingly I found that buying it through Uskoop will get you the lowest price for it that I've ever seen. Less than Php 1k, in fact it's around Php 900 inclusive of shipping.
Buying through online sellers or other online sites usually costs anywhere from Php 950 to Php 1150, not counting shipping.
Pretty amazing huh?
So amazing in fact that they're giving you a discount! Just use the promo code USKSHOPTEN% to get a discount worth 10% off on shipping & handling.
Labels: contest, Lifestyle