Hello and welcome back to Part 3 of my empties series for 2016, on Face Products! There are a few products here that may be familiar with my older readers since I featured them on my Empties post last year as well :) What can I say, I'm a creature of habit haha!
Let's get right into it:
1. The Face Shop Herb Day Cleansing Foam (Peach) - I liked this product but it wasn't a game changer. It really smells like peaches and has a very nice, creamy lather. I didn't notice any particular changes in my skin like breaking out or a brighter tone, but it did make my face feel clean.
2. Celeteque Matte Moisturizer (Sun Care) - I used this as a moisturizer and sunscreen product. I liked using it initially, but after a while I just couldn't handle the smell. It's unscented actually but the resulting smell of the product (like all the ingredients mixed in), just doesn't agree with me. The product itself is great but I really don't like the smell.
3. Olay All in One Fairness Day Cream - Returning old favorite, my go-to moisturizer for the past 2-3 years :)
4. Garnier Light Intensive Brightening Scrub - Another old favorite, I use this to wash my face at the end of the day after removing makeup.
5. Garnier Light Intensive Brightening Foam - This was an accidental purchase as I meant to buy the scrub. It wasn't bad, works just like the scrub but without the micro beads. I liked this but still prefer the scrub hehe :)
6. Bifiesta Cleansing Lotion (Age Care) - I love Bifiesta for removing makeup! I've been using this for quite some time now and I keep repurchasing it. I prefer the Brightening variant to the Age Care one, it did the job of removing my makeup.
7. Eskinol Facial Deep Cleanser (Pimple Fighting) - I've recently started using this when I have breakouts. I like how it makes my face feel very clean. It does tend to make my skin bit dry so I don't use it every day, but when I have pimples or acne it helps a lot!
8. Olay Total Effects 7 in One Day Cream - This is a sample I got from BDJ. It had a stronger scent that what I was used to with my usual All in One Fairness Day Cream (mentioned above), but it didn't bother me. I enjoyed using this and will consider repurchasing in the future. For my first impressions on this, you can check out this post here.
9. Olay Instant Glowing Fairness Cream - I noticed that not all Watsons branches carry this moisturizing cream. I bought this since the particular branch I was at did not have the All in One Fairness Day Cream and I was curious about this one. I enjoyed this cream actually, it easily absorbed into my skin and made my face feel very smooth. I would love to alternate it with the All in One Fairness but sadly I never see this on the shelves of the Watsons branch I regularly visit.
Have you tried any of these products? Let me know! I'll be back with my last (for now) empties post on makeup products that I've finished :)
Labels: beauty, empties